- Peel and boil the potatoes until soft.
- Mash the potatoes and add the masala or spices, onions, cilantro, chiles and add ginger and lemon juice if desired.
- Form the mixture into small patties.
- Mix the white flour with the salt, baking soda, oil and water to make a thick batter.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Dip patties into the batter and fry at least 5 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.