Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Potatoes with cauliflower. This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Smyth Estate in Plano, Texas in 1990.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 white onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 10 slices fresh ginger minced
- ¼ cup almonds chopped
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup tomato purée
- 2 large potatoes cubed
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- Saute onions, garlic, and ginger in skillet.
- Add almonds and all spices except garam masala and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add tomato puree, potatoes, and cauliflower with water then simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add garam masala and serve immediately.