Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Boil the potatoes in a large pot. Use a sharp knife to peel them and prick the potatoes with a fork.
- Fry the potatoes in hot oil till they turn slightly brown. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a shallow pan and fry the onions to light brown. Grind the coconut, poppy seeds, cardamon, ginger and green chillies to a paste.
- Add the paste to the onions. Fry till the oil separates. Add chilli powder,cumin powder and dhania powder and stir for 5 mins. Add the yoghurt, salt and the fried potatoes. Add enough water to cover the potatoes and simmer till the gravy is thick for about 10 minutes.
- Now add the garam masala powder and mix well.
- Garnish with the chopped coriander leaves. Eat with chapathi/nan.