Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Indiancuisineandculture Y-Group
- 2 large boiled, mashed aloo (potatoes)
- 1 – 2 green chilies (chopped)
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 cup gram flour
- salt to taste
- red chili powder to taste
- ¼ tsp garam masala powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- oil for frying
- Add salt, chili powder, garam masala, coriander, and green chilies to the mashed aloo (potatoes) and mix well.
- In a bowl take a cup of gram flour; add turmeric powder, little salt and chili powder to it.
- Add little water bit by bit and mixing with hand make a batter (neither too thick nor too lose).
- Make small balls of aloo (potato) mixture.
- Dip each ball in the batter and deep fry them till golden.
- Brown serve aloo bonda hot with chutney.