Contributed by Indiancuisineandculture Y-Group
- 2 large boiled, mashed aloo (potatoes)
- 1 – 2 green chilies (chopped)
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 cup gram flour
- salt to taste
- red chili powder to taste
- ¼ tsp garam masala powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- oil for frying
- Add salt, chili powder, garam masala, coriander, and green chilies to the mashed aloo (potatoes) and mix well.
- In a bowl take a cup of gram flour; add turmeric powder, little salt and chili powder to it.
- Add little water bit by bit and mixing with hand make a batter (neither too thick nor too lose).
- Make small balls of aloo (potato) mixture.
- Dip each ball in the batter and deep fry them till golden.
- Brown serve aloo bonda hot with chutney.