Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- Makes 1¾ cup.
- 1 cup imitation sour cream or low-fat yogurt
- ½ cup drained crushed pineapple
- ¼ cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp maraschino cherry juice
- ⅛ tbsp powdered ginger or ½ tbsp chopped fresh ginger
- assorted fresh fruit
- Stir together the sour cream, crushed pineapple, pecans, cherry juice and ginger.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and chill.
- To serve, place bowl on a chop plate and surround with fresh fruits such as whole strawberries, large grapes, pineapple spears, and slices of fresh peach.
- Use the fruit as dippers or you can provide toothpicks to pick up the fruit for dunking.
- Make this recipe as directed and then freeze for a delicious and refreshing dessert.