Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- Makes 1¾ cup.
- 1 cup imitation sour cream or low-fat yogurt
- ½ cup drained crushed pineapple
- ¼ cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp maraschino cherry juice
- ⅛ tbsp powdered ginger or ½ tbsp chopped fresh ginger
- assorted fresh fruit
- Stir together the sour cream, crushed pineapple, pecans, cherry juice and ginger.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and chill.
- To serve, place bowl on a chop plate and surround with fresh fruits such as whole strawberries, large grapes, pineapple spears, and slices of fresh peach.
- Use the fruit as dippers or you can provide toothpicks to pick up the fruit for dunking.
- Make this recipe as directed and then freeze for a delicious and refreshing dessert.