Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: The New Family Cookbook For People with Diabetes
- Yield: 2 dozen cookies (24 servings)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ corn or canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Prepare a cookie sheet with non-stick pan spray.
- Combine all the ingredients and ¼ cup water in a large bowl to form a soft dough.
- Refrigerate the dough 1 hour to chill.
- Roll or pat out ¼ inch thick on a floured board.
- Cut 2-inch rounds and place them 1 inch apart on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the edges are a light golden brown.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.
Nutrition information Edit
Per Serving (1 cookie):
- 90 Calories | 5g Fat | 9mg Cholesterol | 26mg Sodium | 9g Carbs | 0g Dietary Fiber | 1g Sugars | 1g Protein
- Diabetic exchanges: ½ starch, 1 fat