Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, soda and salt.
- Beat the next six ingredients until combined, about 1 minute.
- Stir in flour mixture alternately with milk until just combined.
- Pour batter into muffin cups.
- Bake 22 – 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove cupcakes from pan; cool on wire rack 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sugar, if desired.