Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 pints evaporated milk or 3 pints milk, scalded
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup blanched almonds
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 envelope plain gelatine dissolved in 1/2 cup cold water
- Place all ingredients except the gelatine in the top of a double boiler over hot water until the mixture coats a spoon, stirring occasionally.
- Dissolve gelatine in cold water and set in a small pan of hot water until it becomes transparent.
- Stir into the other mixture, then cool
- Chill before serving.