Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Beat the butter sugar and almonds together into a cream.
- Add almonds and mix well.
- Put 1 teaspoon of the mixture into sixteen small muffin pans.
- Bake at 350 °F for about ten minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pans but do not allow to set hard before removing to a wire rack.
- Fresh fruits such as raspberries, peaches or blackberries should be placed on these just before decorating with whipped cream.