Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 30 squares
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- In a large bowl, combine rice and butter.
- Press rice mixture along bottom of a lightly buttered 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Top with almonds, cranberries, coconut and chocolate chips. Butterscotch or peanut butter chips are tasty alternatives.
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over all; bake 20 to 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven or until top is golden.