Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 c flour
- 3 ts baking powder
- 2 tb Suger
- ds salt
- 1/3 c butter or margarine
- 1 c brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 egg
- 1 c milk
- 1 ts vanilla
- 1 1/2 c rhubarb, finely chopped
- 1/2 c almonds, sliced/slivered
- Combine flour, baging powder, Sugar and dash salt.
- Cut in butter until mixture is grainy and has lumps teh size of Peas.
- Add brown sugar, egg, milk and vanilla. Beat hard until well mixed.
- Stir in rhubarb and 1/2 c almonds. Pour into greased 9x13" baking pan.
- Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350 F. for 30 minutes.