- First beat the egg white.
- Gradually beat in the sugar, and beat till very stiff.
- Add the chopped almonds.
- Put on oiled paper.
- Bake fifteen to twenty minutes in a cool oven.
- When done, invert the paper and wet with a cloth wrung out of cold water.
- The macaroons will then easily peel off.
- Before baking, the macaroons may be sprinkled with almonds which have been blanched and shredded or chopped.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.