Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 12 servings.
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1¼ cups cold water, divided
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 x 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1¼ cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup toasted chopped almonds
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- In small bowl, combine ¼ cup cold water and gelatin; set aside.
- Combine 1 cup water, rice and sweetened condensed milk in 2-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until thick and creamy 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently; stir in gelatin.
- Remove from heat; stir in coconut and almonds.
- Pour rice mixture into a 9-inch spring-form pan; smooth top.
- Combine chocolate chips and butter in small saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until blended; stir constantly.
- Spread chocolate over rice mixture.
- Chill until firm, about 2 hours.
- To serve, run knife around sides of pan; remove sides.