Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
This is a creamy coconut ice cream, with chocolate and nuts (like my favorite candy bar)! You can add more or less chocolate and almonds depending on your taste...I like a lot!
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup cream or half-and-half
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped chocolate
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- Combine coconut milk, cream, and sugar in a bowl. Mix until the sugar is dissolved.
- Freeze the milk mixture in an ice cream maker.
- When the ice cream is the consistency of thick soft serve, fold in the chocolate and nuts.