Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
This is a creamy coconut ice cream, with chocolate and nuts (like my favorite candy bar)! You can add more or less chocolate and almonds depending on your taste...I like a lot!
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup cream or half-and-half
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped chocolate
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- Combine coconut milk, cream, and sugar in a bowl. Mix until the sugar is dissolved.
- Freeze the milk mixture in an ice cream maker.
- When the ice cream is the consistency of thick soft serve, fold in the chocolate and nuts.