Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Patrick Estate in Canton, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1½ cups sugar
- ½ cup miniature marshmallows
- 14 ounces flaked coconut
- ½ cup milk
- 1 stick butter
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 pound chopped almonds
- Mix chocolate cake mix according to directions with one box instant chocolate pudding.
- Bake in oblong pan.
- Mix evaporated milk and ½ cup sugar then bring to a full boil then remove from heat.
- Add marshmallows and coconut then spread over hot cake.
- Mix 1 cup sugar, milk and butter then bring to a full boil.
- Add chocolate chips and almonds then spread over coconut mixture.