Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the best LC dessert I have tried. The sour cream adds moistness and helps keep the cake together.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Yield: 12 servings
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup Splenda, bulk - not packets
- 5 eggs
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla butter nut extract
- Cream butter and Splenda well. Add eggs, one at a time beating after each addition.
- Mix flour with baking powder and spices and add to egg mixture a little at a time wile beating.
- Add sour cream and vanilla butter nut extract.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch cake pan and bake at 350 °F for 50 to 55 minutes
- Serve with sugar-free cherry or apple pie filling and whipped cream.
Nutritional information Edit
- 187 Cal (82% from Fat, 6% from Protein, 11% from Carb) | 3 g Protein | 19 g Tot Fat | 6 g Carb | 0 g Fiber | 71 mg Calcium | 1 mg Iron | 271 mg Sodium | 147 mg Cholesterol