Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
almond Drop Cookies
- 2 1/2 Cups flour
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup butter, Softened
- 1/2 Cup egg substitute
- 1 Tablespoon almond extract
- 1. Preheat Oven to 325? Degrees F.
- 2. in Food Processor Mix flour, sugar, butter, salt And baking soda Until ItForms Little Balls.
- 3. Add egg substitute And Extract.
- 4. Drop Spoon Full of Batter Onto Greased Cookie Sheet.
- 5. Bake For 25 Minutes.
Makes 2 to 3 Dozen Cookies
Smiles From The Lr