Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 oz blanched almonds, ground
- 1 tbsp bread crumbs, plain, dried
- 1½ tsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp basil leaves
- 8 oz chicken cutlets, divided ½
- 1 tbsp skim milk
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 lemon wedges
- Pound chicken cutlet to ⅛ inch thickness.
- On sheet of wax paper combine ground almonds, bread crumbs, cheese, salt and basil.
- Dip 1 chicken cutlet into milk, then into crumb mixture, coating both sides evenly; repeat procedure with remaining cutlet, being sure to use all of milk and crumb mixture.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add chicken and coat, turning once, until browned on both sides, 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (each cutlet):
- 289 cal. | 16 g. Fat | 67 mg. Cholesterol | WW: 3 pro | 1½ fat | 110 calcium