Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup unfiltered apple juice
- 3½ tbsp agar flakes
- 1 tbsp kudzu
- 2 cup almond amazake or vanilla soy milk
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp alcohol-free almond extract
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- Pour apple juice into a small saucepan
- Add agar flakes, and let sir 10 minutes.
- Place over medium heat and bring to a slow simmer.
- Cook 10 minutes to dissolve agar flakes.
- Dissolve kudzu in ¼ cup amazake.
- Add remaining 1¾ cups amazake, maple syrup, vanilla extract, almond extract, almond butter, salt and cardamom.
- Whisk kudzu mixture into apple juice and cook, 15 minutes.
- Pour into a shallow dish or pan and bring to room temperature.
- Chill at least 1 hour.