Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Timmons Estate in Sachse, Texas in 1997.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 pieces boneless chicken breasts
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 1½ cups toasted almonds finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Pat chicken pieces dry then dredge with flour and shake off any excess.
- Combine eggs with salt and pepper.
- In another dish combine bread crumbs and almonds.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture then pat crumb mixture onto chicken breasts.
- Arrange in one layer on a cookie sheet or tray and refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Heat butter and oil in a large skillet then add chicken breasts.
- Cook gently for 6 minutes on each side until lightly browned and chicken is cooked through.
- Remove to a serving platter and keep warm at 200 °F while preparing sauce.
- To make sauce wipe pan clean and return to heat.
- Add lemon juice, mustard and cream then bring to a boil then reduce until slightly thickened.
- Drizzle over chicken breasts.