Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Watson Estate in McKinney, Texas in 1991. Dated 1966.
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine almond butter and Sugar.
- Add eggs and almond extract and mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet, and mix well.
- Stir in the coconut.
- Pour into a greased square pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes.