Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a non-stick skillet, place the almonds, and cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until fragrant.
- Transfer the almonds to a food processor or blender, add a little of the oil, and process to form a smooth paste. 
- Transfer the almond butter to a glass bowl.
- Fill the cavities of the celery with the almond butter.
- Wrap the stuffed celery with waxed paper.
- ↑ Some stores sell fresh-ground almond butter ready-made if you don't wish to do this step.