Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Soak almonds in a little water.
- Remove the skin and grind them to a paste.
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottomed pan.
- Add almond paste and keep stirring till golden in colour.
- Add milk, mawa and sugar and keep stirring till the mixture is thick.
- Grease a plate and spread a little grated coconut on it.
- Spread the almond-mawa mixture over it with a rolling pin.
- Spread the remaining grated coconut over it.
- Gently press down the mixture.
- When cool, cut into diamond shaped pieces like barfi.