- 5 cups of almonds, ground
- 2 ½ cups of confectioner’s Sugar
- Mix almonds and Sugar together.
- White of 1 small egg, stiffly beaten, added to the almond/Sugar mix.
- Add just enough orange blossom water to make a firm, dryish paste.
- Knead the paste well and roll into thin sausages about 5 inches long. Bring the ends together forming bracelets the size of a small napkin ring. Decorate with a few blanched almonds if desired. On a cookie sheet lined with baking parchment, arrange the bracelets.
- Bake in a preheated 400F oven for 10 minutes. DO NOT allow the bracelets to color or brown, otherwise the taste will change. Remove carefully from the sheet once they have cooled.