- 3 cups sliced peaches
- 2 cups oat bran
- ½ cup oat flakes
- ½ cup all-purpose flour (or 1 cup pastry flour)
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon sweetener
- all-purpose cream cream (optional)
- Place peaches in a square casserole dish. Combine first four ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, Mix the honey or maple syrup, sweetener, sesame seeds, and almond extract together, then work both mixtures together until crumbly.
- Spread evenly over peaches and bake at 375° F for 35 minutes or until golden.
- Top with the all-purpose cream. Serve hot.