Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Davidson Estate in Malakoff, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 tablespoon whole allspice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 cups apple cider
- 1 cup orange juice
- ½ lemon sliced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ cup brandy
- Tie allspice in a piece of cheesecloth.
- Place in medium saucepan along with cinnamon, cider, juice, lemon slices and honey.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer covered 5 minutes.
- Remove spice bag then stir in brandy.