Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Watson Estate in McKinney, Texas in 1991. This is incredible. I make it frequently. It is a huge hit at the office. Dated 1976.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies with white filling
- 16 ounces softened cream cheese
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate pieces
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- Split cookies, keeping filling on one cookie.
- Line muffin pans with foil baking cups.
- Place filling covered cookie in bake cups, filling side up.
- Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs just until well mixed.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into bake cups.
- Crush remaining cookies and sprinkle over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, in 325 °F oven for 25 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate pieces with shortening over low heat, stirring frequently.
- Drizzle over baked cheesecakes.
- Cover and chill.