Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
All Day Chicken
- 4 Pound Chicken -- Breasts And Thighs, i Use Boneless
- 1/4 Pound Mushrooms, Sliced
- 2 Tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 (11 Oz) mandarin orange Sections, Drained
- 1/2 Medium bell pepper, Sliced Lengthwise
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 Cup Cold milk
- 1/4 Cup Cold water
- 2 Tbsp Frozen orange juice
- 2 Cups chicken stock
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1/4 Tsp pepper
- 1/2 Cup tomato Paste
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, Minced
- 1 Dash allspice
The Night Before You Plan on Slow Cooking Your Dinner, Mix TogetherThe Marinade Ingredients in a Large, Closable Container Large EnoughTo Also Hold The Chicken Pieces. When Marinade is Thoroughly Mixed,Add The Chicken, Close Container And Refrigerate Until Morning.
In The Morning Place The Chicken in The Slow Cooker And Add MarinadeUp to About an Inch From The Top of The Container. Set The Cooker onLow And Cover.
- 6 to 8 Hours Later, Turn The Cooker to High. About an Hour Later,Saute The Sliced Mushrooms in The margarine or butter. Then Add TheMushrooms (with Pan Juices), Mandarin Sections, green pepper AndGinger Into The Slow Cooker And Stir Thoroughly. Mix Together TheCornstarch, milk And Cold water, Then Gradually Add Into The SlowCooker While Stirring Until The Entire Mixture Thickens a Bit.
Jenn b Aka Mom2sam And Tiny
Http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/1recipes_Galore2007-SmallapplianceHttp://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/1recipes_Galore2007-DrinksCheck Them Out
==contributed by :== * World Recipes Y-Group