Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Serves 4
- 4 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- lemon slices to garish if desired
- Mix broccoli, broth, onion and garlic in large pan over medium high heat.
- Cook until broccoli is tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer to blender in batches and puree until smooth.
- Return to pan.
- Add lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until heated through.
- Ladle soup into bowls and garnish with lemon slices.
- Soup can also be served cold, garnished with plain yogurt.