Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- ¾ cup crushed corn flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Heat oven to 375 °F.
- In a large bowl, combine ground pork, onion flakes, corn flakes, salt, pepper and egg.
- In a small bowl stir together ketchup, brown sugar and dry mustard.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the ketchup mixture into the pork and mix well.
- Spray muffin tin with vegetable cooking spray.
- Form 6 meatballs and place in muffin tin.
- Coat the top of each meatball with the remaining ketchup mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375 °F, until nicely browned and glazed.