Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
May be used on fish, meat, stews, casseroles, salads, vegetables.
- Makes 1 cup (24 servings)
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp onion flakes
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp celery seed
- ½ tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp pepper
- Crush bouillon cube into fine powder, put in screw-top jar.
- Add remaining ingredients and shake until well mixed.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 4 months.
Nutritional information Edit
1 serving = 2 teaspoons 1 extra choice, 1 g protein, 1 g fat, 50 kilojoules, 13 calories recipe