This seasoning mix is the secret behind terrific tacos whatever the filling - ground beef, chicken, turkey, even sautéed veggies.
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon natural brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 4 teaspoons sea salt, or to taste
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 – 3 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- Stir all ingredients together and store in an air-tight container until ready to use.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (About 2 tsp / 8g-wt.):
- 25 calories (5 from fat) | 0.5g total fat | 0g saturated fat | 1g protein | 4g total carbohydrate (1g dietary fiber, 1g sugar) | 0mg cholesterol | 570mg sodium