Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This seasoning mix is the secret behind terrific tacos whatever the filling - ground beef, chicken, turkey, even sautéed veggies.
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon natural brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 4 teaspoons sea salt, or to taste
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 – 3 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- Stir all ingredients together and store in an air-tight container until ready to use.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (About 2 tsp / 8g-wt.):
- 25 calories (5 from fat) | 0.5g total fat | 0g saturated fat | 1g protein | 4g total carbohydrate (1g dietary fiber, 1g sugar) | 0mg cholesterol | 570mg sodium