Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This easy-to-make salad dressing has a sweet and slightly tangy flavor. Experiment by trying different vinegars and mustards. A mild honey such as clover or orange blossom works best in this recipe. Toss dressing with salad greens or serve as a dipping sauce with chicken, fried mozzarella or potatoes.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 2⅔ cups
- 1½ cups expeller pressed canola or safflower mayonnaise
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- sea salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- Whisk the mayonnaise with the olive oil to combine.
- Whisk in remaining ingredients.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Serve at once, or chill in a covered container for up to 5 days.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (2 Tbsp / 35 g-wt.):
- 190 calories (160 from fat) | 18g total fat | 2g saturated fat | 0g protein | 7g total carbohydrate (0g dietary fiber, 7g sugar) | 5mg cholesterol | 160mg sodium