Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves: 4
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (16 oz) undrained stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup uncooked pasta (elbow macaroni)
- 1 envelope vegetable soup mix
- Brown beef and drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil then simmer covered, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until pasta is done.