Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Yield: 3 servings
- 1 pound ground turkey
- ½ medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon low-carbohydrate barbecue sauce, home made or purchased
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat electric tabletop grill.
- Simply combine all ingredients and form the mixture into three burgers.
- Toss them onto the grill and cook for five minutes or so, and serve.
The carb count will vary a bit depending on what barbecue sauce you use, but should be around 4 grams of carbs and 1 gram of fiber, for a total of 3 grams of usable carbs and 27 grams of protein.