Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Great for a cool treat! enjoy.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 15 servings.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon rind
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- 1 pt fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In large bowl combine the condensed milk, lemon juice and lemon peel, mix well.
- Stir in yogurt, marshmallows and nuts.
- Spread half the mixture in a 9x13 inch dish.
- Place half the strawberries and half the blueberries on top.
- Repeat, using remaining fruit and yogurt mixture.
- Cover with foil and freeze.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.