Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A layered sandwich that's an all-American summertime special.
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Makes 4 sandwiches
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 12 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 8 leaf lettuce leaves
- 8 (¾-ounce) slices Land o Lakes® deli American cheese
- ½ pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 8 slices tomato
- ½ pound thinly sliced deli turkey breast
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard in small bowl; mix well.
- Spread 1 teaspoon mayonnaise mixture on 1 side of each toast slice.
- To assemble each sandwich, layer 1 slice toast, mayonnaise-side up, 1 lettuce leaf, 1 slice cheese, 2 ounces ham, 2 slices tomato, 1 slice toast, mayonnaise-side down.
- Spread 1 teaspoon mayonnaise on toast.
- Continue assembling each sandwich with 1 slice cheese, 2 ounces turkey, 2 slices bacon, 1 lettuce leaf and 1 slice toast, mayonnaise-side down.
- Cut into triangles.
- Secure with toothpicks.
Nutritional Information Edit
- Per 1 Sandwich:
- Calories 770 | Fat 49 g | Cholesterol 120 mg | Sodium 3060 mg | Carbohydrates 43 g | Dietary Fiber 7 g | Protein 45 g