Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 can clams, drained reserving juice
- 1 large potato, cubed
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 dash pepper
- oyster crackers (optional)
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Drain on paper towel.
- saute onion in same skillet as bacon until soft.
- Add clam juice and potatoes.
- Coverand cook over low heat until potatoes are tender, 15 minutes.
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add flour and mix together.
- Add milk and blend until smooth.
- Add clam juice and potatoes; cook and stir until thickened.
- Add soup, bacon, clams, and pepper; cook over low heat until heated through.