Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium-heat.
- Remove casings from sausage.
- Add sausage, onion, bell pepper, garlic, ground sirloin, and jalapeño to pan
- Cook 10 – 12 minutes
- Add chili powder, brown sugar, cumin, tomato paste, oregano, pepper, salt, bay leaves
- Stir in wine, tomatoes, kidney beans, and pinto beans; bring to boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover and cook for 40 minutes
- Discard the bay leaves.
- Sprinkle each serving with cheddar cheese.