Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter flavored Crisco or 2 sticks (¼ lb)
- ⅔ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Mix sugar and Crisco together.
- Heat milk until hot on finger (do not boil)
- Add half of the milk to sugar - Crisco mixture and beat 2 minutes.
- Add rest of milk and beat 8 minutes longer (a total of 10 minutes all together).
- The beating breaks up the sugar granules to a whipped cream consistency, but is a butter type.
- To make a whipped cream frosting, use white Crisco instead of butter-flavored (I use these often as I don't always have confectioners' sugar on hand)