- Remove the pits from the dates.
- Cut them into quarters and set aside.
- Squeeze the orange juice into a saucepan.
- Add the water and honey.
- Sprinkle the gelatin onto the mixture.
- When it dissolves, stir briefly and add the quartered dates.
- Bring to boil, reduce the heat and simmer, covered for 30 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and reserve the liquid.
- Whip the cream until it stand in peaks.
- Add the almonds to the date liquid and gently fold into the cream.
- Spoon into a two-quart serving dish.
- Decorate the charlotte with the sliced almonds, chopped dates and grated orange peel.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 2 or more hours before serving.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.