Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Best of Bridge
- Serves 4 to 6
- ⅓ cup butter
- 1½ cups whipping cream
- 3 to 4 cups cooked pasta
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, fresh and finely grated
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp pepper, seasoned or freshly ground
- dash of nutmeg
- In a large skillet, melt butter over high heat until it turns light brown.
- Add ½ cup of cream and boil, stirring constantly, until mixture becomes shiny and large bubbles form.
- Set aside if making ahead.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Over medium heat, add pasta to sauce, mixing with two forks to coat well.
- Add Parmesan and remaining cream and milk, a little of each at a time until all are combined.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg, adding more of each if desired.