Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sweet layered pastries, similar to baklava
- 25 minutes 5 minutess prep
- 7 servings
- 250 g ground almonds
- 300 g butter
- 225 g confectioners' sugar
- lemon, rind of
- vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- almond extract
- ¼ kg plain flour
- Beat the butter with the sugar and essences.
- Add the eggs one at a time.
- Incorporate the flour and the almonds and knead lightly.
- Place dough in the fridge for about ½ hour.
- Roll out the dough and cut out rounds.
- Bake at 350 °F for about 20 minutes on greased and floured baking sheets.
- Take 2 rounds and put the together with marmalade, melted chocolate or dulce de leche.
- Then you can also roll the wet edges in shaved coconut.