Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rice pudding is a dessert enjoyed by people of different cultures all over the world. It is made by combining rice with a sweetener and other ingredients often including milk. Those who prize rice pudding often regard it as a comfort food. Others find some of the varieties to be unpleasantly bland and glutinous.
- One quart of milk
- 1/2 teacup of rice
- 2 teaspoons of Sugar
- 1/2 of a nutmeg grated
- a small piece of butter, size of hickory-nut.
- Pick and wash the rice; add all the ingredients.
- Stir all well together, and put in a slack oven one and half to two hours.
- When done pour it in a pudding dish, and serve when cold.
- If baked in an oven, take off the brown skin before it is poured in the pudding-dish, and replace it on the Sop of the pudding as before.