- Cook okra until liquid evaporated in skillet or Microwave dish, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Add green pepper, celery, Onion, garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir to prevent vegetables from sticking.
- Add water, Lamb and thyme and simmer, covered, over Low heat for 20 minutes until heated through.
- Sprinkle with paprika and garnish with lemon rind.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.