Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lamb and white bean soup
- ½ kg lamb or meat balls
- 2 cups of dry white beans
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 tablespoons ajvar sauce
- 2 tablespoon of vegetta
- 1 tablespoon mint (dried preferably or fresh)
- 2 tablespoon of paprika
- mild peppers
- Boil beans in hot water in an uncovered pot (fill pot just over half with hot water).
- Add lamb or meat balls in (if cooking with beef cooking time will increase).
- When lamb/meatballs are just over half-way cooked heat a pan up and add onions and cook in butter on a low temperature until golden.
- When onions are cooked add paprika mix well then poor into the bean pot.
- Then add your ajvar, vegetta and mint.
- Cover tightly and cook for 2 hours over low heat, or for 45 minutes (if cooking with meatballs).
- This should produce a thickened juice about 40 mm or less.
- Taste your dish and if extra vegetta is needed add to your liking (it taste's like salt).
- Serve hot also try dipping bread into the juice and add mild peppers
- It will go down great enjoy!!