Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Meatballs with raisins
- ½ kilo of minced meat
- 2 eggs
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
- flour for coating the meatballs
- 50 g raisins
- 1 leek, white part only
- ½ cup white wine
- 5 carrots
- 1 cup oil
- Place meat in a bowl, add eggs unbeaten, parsley, bread crumbs, salt and pepper, raisins, chopped garlic.
- Knead all this, then form into meatballs, make 8.
- Roll in flour and fry in hot oil.
- Brown them well and remove from heat and reserve.
- In the same oil, put the white of leek, sliced, cooked a bit and then add the carrots, peeled and cut rather small, the kitchen a moment, turn to put the meatballs to the pan, add the wine is left uncovered to evaporate the alcohol, add enough water so that the meatballs are covered, add 1 tablespoon salt, cook until carrots are tender.