Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
You Will Need: Edit
- 1 small onion cut into thin slices
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small onion, grated
- 6 tomatoes, cut into quarters
- ground black pepper
- 1 small pepper sliced a la julienne
- 2 tablespoon of oil
- 1 bell pepper diced
- Mix meat, bread crumbs (or galleta de panadería), egg, grated Onion, garlic, salt, oregano, and black pepper. Mix well. Put two tablespoons of the mixture in the palm of your hands and forming a ball. Use all the mixture to make balls.
- In a heavy sauce pan heat the oil and pan-fry the meat balls at medium temperature turning the balls until they are well cooked and golden brown all over. Add the sliced Onion to the pan and sautee.
- Add the remaining ingredients and add 3 tablespoons of waters, reduce temperature and cover.
- Stir frequently for 10 minutes, by then all the vegetables would be tender and you should obtain a thick sauce.