- Drain the can of salmon.
- Flake the fish into a bowl and set aside.
- Scoop out the soft pastry from inside the vol-au-vent cases.
- Put the cucumber into another bowl and sprinkle with the salt.
- Allow to stand for 15 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- Pat dry and mix into the salmon with the remaining ingredients.
- Pile equal amounts of the salmon filling into each vol-au-vent case and replace the lids.
- Serve garnished with salad.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.