- 1 dungeness crab - thawed if necessary
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks see * note
- 2 apple or pear cut into chunks
- 1 orange peeled, sliced, and halved
- lime or lemon wedges
Honey dressing Edit
- Left off back shell of crab.
- Remove and discard viscera and gills.
- Rinse crab thoroughly under cool, running water.
- Break off legs; crack along edges.
- Cut into serving-sized pieces.
- Break body section into several pieces.
- Micro-cook or steam until thoroughly heated; cool.
- Remove meat from body.
- Combine crab meat from body with fruit.
- Honey dressing: combine all ingredients.
- Arrange fruit mixture and cracked crab legs on lettuce-lined platter.